Jimador's old fashioned
By Mijenta Co-Founder Juan Coronado
With summer looming, having the perfect "Jimador’s Old Fashioned" recipe is key. We have you covered with this Mijenta’s updated "classic", it’s perfectly balanced and insta-worthy too! For those looking for extra guidance on their mixology skills, see Juan in action (Fotografiska, NTC). Take a moment to watch Juan create a "Jimador’s Old Fashioned" – it’s a must see!
- 2 parts Mijenta Blanco Tequila
- 0.25 parts muscovado syrup
- 2 dashes chocolate mole bitters
HOW TO PREPARE
- Stir all ingredients with plenty of ice until very cold, strain into a rocks glass with an ice sphere placed in the center.
- Garnish with an orange peel.